What is shugaring?
Sugaring is a method of hair removal using a thick sugar syrup that resembles caramel. The product is applied against hair growth and, after hardening, is dramatically removed with excess hairs.
The currently fashionable hair removal procedure goes back centuries. There is a version that shugaring was invented in the East and Queen Nefertiti was the first to try it.
The advantages of the method include:
- the availability of ingredients used in the preparation of sugar paste;
- low incidence of injuries from the procedure;
- effective for very short hair.
- the ability to apply the paste to any part of the body and even to such a delicate area as the face;
- long lasting effect.
Despite the impressive number of advantages, the procedure has contraindications:
- infectious skin diseases;
- all types of burns, including sunburn;
- acne, herpes and various skin injuries in the form of wounds, abrasions, cuts and abrasions;
- 3 and 4 stages of varicose veins;
- moles, papillomas or warts.
How to prepare for the shugaring procedure?
- Before the procedure, you can use anesthetic creams or take a pill. But it is recommended for people who are particularly sensitive to pain. The minimum hair length for the procedure is 4-5 mm! No less. It takes about 10-14 days to grow your hair because the hair does not grow evenly. With a regular shugaring procedure, the hair will not only grow evenly, but also become thin, thin and dull.
- After shugaring, it is not recommended to visit the pool, bath, sauna, solarium and sunbathe for 2 hours after the procedure to avoid skin irritation. Also, wear loose-fitting clothing made from natural materials. It does not irritate the skin and allows it to rest.
Soft, smooth skin is an integral part of any woman’s beauty. The best way to get rid of hair is shugaring! The big advantage of this epilation method is the long-lasting effect, as the hairs are removed from the root, which allows you to keep your skin clean for 2-3 weeks! Shugaring training is in great demand today, and if you decide to become a shugaring master, please contact us.