Many cosmetic brands have already introduced solid hair shampoos in their lines, borrowing this idea from hand-made brands. This is a truly unusual care product that promises to win the love of all the beautiful half of humanity.
In the meantime, let’s figure out whether “shampoo soap” is so good, and whether it can replace the usual product.
Outwardly, a solid shampoo completely and completely resembles soap – the same neat and beautiful dry bar. It can have a variety of colors and blotches due to the variety of components from which it is made.
For the first time, such products appeared on the wave of the eco-trend that is gaining incredible popularity. The absence of plastic packaging and natural composition is another small step towards saving our planet from destruction due to pollution.
And after the “shampoo soap” became in demand, well-known brands also joined in its production. But, unfortunately, not always adhering to the eco-friendly principle.
How to use such a miracle cure? To wash your hair, you just need to lather, lather and rinse. And having carefully studied the composition, you can see a variety of fatty and essential oils, herbal decoctions, vitamins and even acids, which help not only cleanse, but also heal the curls.
But in order to get the maximum benefit, when choosing, you need to pay attention to the absence of dangerous additives in the composition – sulfates and preservatives. If it is a natural product, then its shelf life should not exceed 1 year.
What are the benefits of such a shampoo? It turns out that there are quite a few of them:
- Lack of moisture. And this fact is directly related to economy. One piece will last for 2-3 months. And besides, a solid product will perfectly save space in your bag or suitcase while traveling, and will definitely not spill.
- Healthy ingredients. The main feature is naturalness. As a rule, coconut sulfate is taken as a basis, which gently cleanses the hair without damaging it. In addition, you can find various essential oils, plant extracts, herbal extracts and vitamins in the composition. Such a complex is not only designed to make the curls clean, but also to give them the necessary nutrients. By the way, they have a beneficial effect on the scalp, preventing dandruff.
- Possibility of toning. If you want to kill two birds with one stone, then get a henna bar. After choosing the right shade, apply shampoo and leave for 10 minutes. This way you can freshen up the color after each shampooing.
- No preservatives. This is possible due to the cold production method without heating, but with a sufficiently long ripening period. It needs at least 1 month. Bars with an exposure of six months or more are considered high-quality.
But there are a few downsides to be aware of:
- Cost. The price of such a care product is quite high. This is due to the use of natural ingredients and often handmade.
- Drying. After applying solid shampoo, be sure to use a balm, as dryness and tangledness may appear. It is especially important to pay attention to this for owners of dry type of curls. In this case, you can apply a solid shampoo once a week.
But the owners of the oily type can purchase it for frequent washing.
- Not recommended for those who regularly color their hair and use heat styling devices.
- Allergic reactions. Remember that herbal ingredients can also cause individual intolerance in the form of itching, flaking of the scalp and dandruff.
Beautiful curls are the pride of every woman. Take good care of them and choose the right care products.