Any diet provides for a significant reduction in the usual diet, which over time leads to the fact that the amount of food consumed does not even cover the level of basic metabolism. This means that the body receives a distress signal, and begins to store more and more calories for a “rainy day”. In this case, you can forget about losing weight, because the weight will definitely not shift from the mark at which it stopped.
And the most unpleasant thing is that in this case, you can continue to adhere to the same nutritional system, and at some time be horrified, because the scales will show an increase. What to do? Try to speed up your metabolism. We will tell you how to do this further.
You can do it faster
First, let’s remember from the school curriculum what metabolism or metabolism is. It is the process of digesting calories from food and converting them into energy for the life of the body.
And in order for the body to have a “second wind” to fight excess weight, you need to find additional activators. To do this, we recommend listening to simple but very effective advice:
- Normal food. First of all, you need to forget about the strict restrictions that “promote” the use of no more than 1000 kcal per day. The second thing to remember is that breakfast should be complete, since it is he who starts the metabolic process after sleep. And one more thing – it is better to eat often, but in small portions. The body perceives large intervals between meals as a “hunger strike”, and significantly slows down the metabolism in order to conserve energy.
- Training is required. Muscles burn more fat, which means that the more there are, the more active the metabolic process. And this requires physical activity. The most effective are strength training, which you can provide yourself by going to the gym. But you can achieve the same effect at home, based on weight training. For example, plastic water bottles.
- Proper sleep. At rest, the body produces self-tropin, a growth hormone that affects metabolism. Therefore, if you get enough sleep and eat right, body fat will be burned even in sleep, and muscle mass will grow.
- Adequate amount of water. Water is the main component of metabolism, it reduces appetite and helps to involve fats in the process of processing. If there is not enough fluid, the body will begin to work to restore water balance, and not to burn fat.
- Get a massage. Active manipulations will help improve blood circulation and lymph flow, which means accelerate metabolic processes. Having sex has no less effect.
The right food
Separately, it should be said about the products that are needed to speed up metabolic processes and lose weight:
- Protein. It can be found in sufficient quantities in meat, fish, and eggs. To transport and assimilate this component, the body doubles its energy consumption. In addition, protein is the main building block of muscle.
- Cellulose. When insulin levels are kept at normal levels, the metabolic rate becomes 10% higher. And to keep it at the desired level, you need to include fruits, vegetables, legumes and cereals in your diet.
- Black coffee and green tea. Both drinks contain caffeine, which helps to increase the level of heat generation, even when our body is at rest. The norm of coffee is 1-2 cups a day, of tea – 3-4 cups.
- Spice. A serving of spicy food can speed up your metabolism by as much as 25%, but only for a few hours. It is also worth remembering that such food increases the heartbeat, therefore, it is contraindicated for those who have heart problems.
- Omega-3 fatty acids. They can be found in large quantities in fish – tuna, trout, mackerel, as well as nuts, beans and flaxseeds.
- Iodine. This element is found in seaweed, seafood, and sea fish. Iodine is important for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland, which is a regulator of metabolic processes.
- Cold drinks. To digest cold food, the body needs to heat it to body temperature, which means that in the process it produces more energy than when digesting warm food. Thus, you can burn 10 kcal more per day.
Despite the fact that all metabolic processes are very individual, you now know how to speed them up, which means you can get even closer to your cherished dream – a slim and beautiful body. But only on condition that you do not forget about a sufficient amount of physical activity and physical activity. Be beautiful and healthy!